SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper Mache square box
- Washi tape: tapestry, red, black dots
- Glue dots
1. Cover the box with the black dot Washi tape, slightly overlapping the rows.
2. Cover the lid with the tapestry Washi tape. Line up the pattern, so it looks cohesive.
3. Add a red strip to each side of the lid. Tear off another small section to secure the lid.
4. Embellish a tag with Washi tape. Use an extra fine tip marker to write out a name or phrase. Attach to box with glue dots and add an embellishment of choice.