Washi Footprint Frame
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- White frame
- 8"x10" stretched canvas
- Washi tape(s)
- Color cardstock
- Butterfly embellishments
- Paper adhesive
- Glue gun & glue sticks
1. Trace baby footprint on to paper. Set aside.
2. On another sheet of paper, place strips of washi tape in desired order. The washi tape space should be larger than the footprint.
3. Glue traced footprint to back of washi paper & cut out.
4. Glue color cardstock to canvas & trim edges.
5. Hot glue canvas to back of white frame.
6. Glue footprint to middle of canvas.
7. Embellish with butterflies.