Washi Tape Organization
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• Washi tape assorted colors and patterns
• Craft knife
• Mason jar
• Unfinished wood bird house
• White acrylic paint
• Paint brush
• Wood board
• Small wood square shapes
• 3 clothespins
• White paper or cardstock
• Frame hangers
• Monogram letter
1. Ensure outside surface of mason jar is clean.
2. Wrap strips of washi tape around jar alternating colors and patterns.
3. Wrap strips of washi tape around outside of jar lid. Remove center of lid. Place outer lid on jar.
1. Paint bird house with white acrylic paint. Allow to dry.
2. Wrap strips of washi tape around outside, roof and base of bird house, alternating colors and patterns. Use craft knife as needed to trim edges.
3. Make a bow by laying two strips of washi tape together (adhesive sides together). Fold to form a loop with seam in center. Wrap another piece of washi tape around the center of the loop to form bow. Cut two additional pieces of washi tape to form bow tails. Adhere bow to front of bird house with glue.
1. Paint wood board, small wood square shapes, and clothespins with white acrylic paint. Allow to dry.
2. Place strips of washi tape on board, wrapping ends to the back of the board. Alternate between placing strips vertically and horizontally as well as alternating colors and patterns to create a plaid effect.
3. Place strips of washi tape on clothes pins. Adhere clothes pins to front of board.
4. Write or print text for small wood square shapes on white paper or cardstock. Cut out text to fit on front of squares. Adhere to board front above clothespins.
5. Place frame hangers on back of wood board to hang on wall.
1. Wrap strips of washi tape around monogram letter alternating colors and patterns.
2. Use craft knife as needed to trim edges.