Water Bottle tag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 pieces of coordinating printed paper
- Paper trimmer
- Liquid adhesive
- 1-1/2" circle punch
- Hole punch
- Coordinating ribbon
- Papercrafting marker
1. Cut patterned paper to 11"x3". Place patterned paper horizontally, with printed side down.
2. Measure and mark at 4" and at 7" creating 3 sections with the smallest being in the middle.
3. Measure and mark 1-1/2" in from each side of the middle section. The intersect marks are the center of the middle section. Punch a 1-1/2" circle in the center of the middle section, using marks as guidelines.
4. Fold both outer sections on the previously made 4" and 7" marks.
5. Cut two 3" squares from coordinating patterned paper. Create pockets. Only adhere the bottom and side edges of the 3" square to the 3" edge of the 11"x3"paper on both sides.
6. Cut two 2"x3" pieces from another coordinating patterned paper. To create additional smaller pockets. Only adhere the bottom and sides edges of the 2"x3" pieces to the front of the pockets already in place.
7. Allow glue to dry.
8. Hand punch 3 holes on each side of the larger pockets.
9. Thread ribbon through each hole and tie.
10. Embellish as desired. Include hand written sentiment notes in pockets.