Water Can with Burlap Flower Tag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix® Die-Cutting System
- Sizzix® BigZ Dies:
- Watering Can by Tim Holtz®
- Tattered Florals by Tim Holtz
- Inkssentials™ Manila Surfaces 20 PK-Tag #8
- DCWV® Premium Paper Collection with burlap & foil
- DCWV Printed Burlap Paper Pad 6"x6"
- K&Company™ Studio112® Adhesive Gems with black gems
- DCWV® 12"x12" Chalkboard paper pad
- Elmer's® Express Yourself-painters pen, fine tip, white
- Scotch™ Quick Dry Adhesive
1. Use the Sizzix Tattered Florals Die to cut several pieces of assorted burlap flowers.
2. Use the Sizzix Watering Can Die to cut a Watering Can base using foil paper.
3. Use the Sizzix Watering Can Die to cut the center strip with chalkboard paper.
4. Use the paint pen to write "thank you" or another sentiment on the strip of chalkboard paper.
5. Attach chalkboard paper to the foil die-cut Watering Can with Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive.
6. Layer the burlap flowers and tuck around the top of the Watering Can, using a bit of Scotch adhesive to hold in place.
7. Attach the round black K&Company Adhesive Gems to the center of the flowers. Extra Scotch adhesive could be used to hold the gems more securely against the burlap.
8. Arrange the Watering Can and burlap flowers on the manila tag, secure with Scotch adhesive, and decorate with a ribbon.