SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Pink T-shirt
- Black Felt
- Green fabric
- Medium black pom poms
- Small black pom poms
- Pink bandana
- Green headband
- Template (provided)
- General sewing supplies
- Hot glue gun/apparel glue
- Cut black see shapes from black felt. Glue to Shirt.Cut Smaller seed shapes for headpiece. Glue those in place
- Cut 2 3" x 36" strips of green fabric.
- To print the template, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Cut 2 on fold out of pink bandanna.
- With right sides together stitch, leaving a 1-2" opening.
- Turn and press.
- Stuff and stitch opening closed, creating a wedge shape.
- Glue bottom of wedge to headband.
- Glue small pom poms to wedge, representing seeds.