SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wavy Music stamp
- Aged Gold Embossing Enamel from Fran·táge™ Embossing Kit
- Fran·táge™ Mica Fragments Kit
- VersaMark™ Watermark ink
- Onyx Black VersaFine ink
- Black & Rust Brown cardstock
- Patterned paper
- Heat embossing tool
- Distressing tool or scissors
1. Stamp Wavy Note in black ink on 5-7/8"x12" panel of patterned cardstock.
2. Lightly rub black pad on edge of patterned panel to distress.
3. Adhere stamped panel to a 6-1/4"x12" panel of black cardstock.
4. Distress edges of black cardstock with distressing tool or scissors.
5. Use Fran·táge™ Encrusted Jewel Technique to Sprinkle Aged Gold Embossing Enamel on upper left corner of layered panels with no ink or glue, hold carefully so it doesn’t spill.
6. Sprinkle Gilded Mica Fragments on to dry Embossing Enamel, heat from underneath with heat embossing tool to melt and set powder.
7. Create journaling panel by cutting patterned paper to appropriate size.
8. Distress edges of journaling panel with distressing tool and black ink.
9. Adhere journaling panel of lower right corner of 12"x12" rust cardstock page base.
10. Repeat step 5 to use Fran·táge™ Encrusted Jewel Technique on bottom right corner.
11. Adhere wavy music panel to page front as shown in photo overlapping journaling panel on the left.
12. Mount photo on layered rust and black cardstock panels with distressed edges and adhere to page as shown.