Way of the Glue Gun’s Wire Wrapped Serving Utensils
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Metal serving utensils
- 16 gauge jewelry wire
- Wire cutters
- Beads and buttons in preferred colors
- Begin by laying beads and buttons out in the desired order.
- String them on
- Make several circles with the wire on the end of the wire cutters.
- Hold the circled ends of the wire at the serving end of the utensil.
- While holding that down, string the first bead onto the wire and move it all the way to the circles.
- Wrap the wire around the whole utensil handle once or twice and then string the next bead.
- Wrap the wire around after each bead to ensure they are held in place well.
- At the end, wrap the wire around another few times and then, using the wire cutters, make a few circles on the underside of the utensil.
- Snip the excess wire with the cutters.
Items in This Collection
Item # xprd75892
Available for U.S. Shipping Only