1. Cut a circle the size of a paper plate out of a piece of white foam board with an X-Acto® knife.
2. Cut sun, 3 raindrop, snowflake and arrow shapes out of construction paper.
3. Cover snowflake in Elmer’s® School Glue and pour glitter on top. Allow to dry.
4. Draw a line down the middle and a line through the center of the foam board circle.
5. Put the brad through the arrow shape then through the exact middle of the foam board circle.
6. Glue sun in one area of the circle with glue stick then dray rays with marker around the sun and write “Sunny” with marker.
7. Glue raindrops in one area of the circle with glue stick, and write “Rainy.”
8. Glue cotton balls in one area with school glue, and write “Cloudy.”
9. Glue snowflake in one area with school glue, and write “Snowy.” Allow to dry.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >