1. Thread three weaving sticks each with 20" of yarn. Pull yarn to its center; this is the warp.
2. Tie a slip knot with yarn and slide knot onto left weaving stick.
3. Hold the sticks vertically, side-by-side. Loop the yarn around the back of the middle weaving stick; bring it to the front of the third weaving stick.
4. Continue weaving in this manner back and forth around the sticks for approximately 4".
5. Tie weaving yarn to the last stick, cut the yarn leaving an approx. 5” tail. Push all of the weaving yarn off the sticks and center on the warp. Remove sticks.
6. To secure work, tie off any excess warp thread on each end and trim.
7. Use yarn to wrap center, creating a bow shape.
8. Use darning needle and yarn to secure bow to headband.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>