SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3/8 yd. stretch fabric
- Pkg. stretch clear elastic
- Sheet of any type of paper
- Supplies needed for sewing
- Sewing machine
- All seams are 1/4" unless otherwise noted.
- Cut 8 pieces of elastic 1-1/4" long.
- Spread hand on paper, trace around fingers scooping between fingers to create a web. Extend 2" past the smallest finger, drawing down 3-1/2", then scooping a curved line into the wrist and continuing down 3". Draw a straight line across 3", draw a curved line up to the thumb. Cut 4 pieces of hand print of stretch fabric.
- Place and pin elastic at thumb and three next fingers. (Small finger does not get elastic.)
- Sew 2 gloves right sides together, leaving bottom of glove open, turn. Hand stitch opening closed.
- Fold over fabric outer edge at small finger so the finger fits through. Stitch down about an inch to secure.
- Turn up bottom and fold over wrist. Stitch to hold in place.