SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 Bouquet stems of choice
- 1 Maiden Hair Fern bush
- Organdy ribbon, 1 spool each, 1/2" & 7/8" widths
- 1 Pkg. green floral tape
- Wire cutters
- Low melt glue gun and glue sticks
- Take apart all stems from the bouquets and group according to flower types.
- Refer to photo often for help in placement of all floral materials.
- Remember when placing the floral stems to keep them in a ball shape.
- Select the flowers preferred for the center top portion. Group them together and wrap using the green floral tape, stretching the tape while wrapping approx. 2" on stems. Only wrap 3 stems at a time.
- Continue wrapping downward for all flowers. Cut apart the fern into separate pieces. Add the fern pieces around the base of the flowers draping downward.
- Wrap the 7/8" ribbon starting around the base of the greenery. Secure ribbon with glue only twice, when starting and ending. Wrap down approx. 2-1/2" and then wrap back up to top.
- Wrap widest ribbon first around the base, tie a double knot and trim the tails to desired length twice. Repeat with the other ribbon as many times as desired.
- Trim off excess stems along the bottom approx. 2" below the wrapped ribbon on stems.