Wedding Card Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
• Wooden box with attached chalkboard sign (or make one with a wooden box and chalkboard paint)
• White chalk marker
• Scalloped circle punches: various sizes
• 4 – 5 sheets of paper in assorted color/prints
• Paper scoring board and bone folder
• Paper trimmer
1. Create sign with chalk marker on chalkboard sign.
2. Punch various sized scalloped circles using a variety of papers.
3. Cut paper into strips 1”, ½” and ¼” wide.
4. Score paper strips and create accordion folds.
5. Form into rosettes.
6. Layer rosettes and scalloped circles and secure with glue.
7. Glue to top corner of chalkboard sign.