SupplieS & ToolS:
Ready-to-finish 4"x5" cards, ivory
Cardstock: brown, ivory, black
Patterned paper: decorative black/ivory flocked, light aqua, green/ivory, aqua
Stamping ink, green & brown
r. & Mrs.Stamp
Wedding cake stamp
Brown satin ribbon
Tan velvet ribbon
Pearl brads, rhinestone stickers, foam adhesives & other embellishments of choice
Scallop-edge punch or trimmer
1" circle punch
2" circle punch
Extra-Large 1" scalloped circle punch
Glue stick or adhesive of choice
1. Adhere a 4"x5" aqua patterned paper to the front of the top-folded 4"x5" ivory card.
2. Punch a 2" ivory circle, stamp it with r. & Mrs. in brown, then mount it on an extra-large brown scalloped
ove, Honor, Cherish Pleated Card:
circle. Add this to the card as shown using a foam adhesive.
3. Punch three 2" ivory circles and apply them beside the r. & Mrs. scalloped accent to create a horizontal row of
4. On each 2" ivory circle, layer another 1" ivory circle above it for a tone-on-tone circular design.
5. Tie a brown satin bow underneath the row of circles.
1. Cover the front of a 4"x5" top-folded card with a decorative black/ivory flocked patterned paper. Adhere in
2. On a 2"x12" strip of light aqua cardstock, scallop border punch the two long sides. The strip should now be
approximately 2"x12". Use the embossing stylus to score the lines to create a pleated trim.
3. Adhere the pleated border to the front of the card, centered vertically. Glue in place.
4. Print ove, honor, cherish repeatedly on an ivory strip of cardstock, then place it horizontally over the pleated
5. Punch a 2" aqua circle and mount it on an extra-large scalloped ivory circle. Add three punched black croll
shapes as shown and top it with a pearl brad in the center. Adhere it to the center of the card with a foam
1. Adhere a 3"x4" glittered vellum paper to the top of a side-folded 4"x5" ivory card.
2. Add a 2"x4" green/ivory patterned paper to the bottom of the card.
3. Apply a tan velvet ribbon strip in between the two papers, covering the seam line.
r. & Mrs. Card:
4. Take a 2"x2" ivory cardstock rectangle and corner-punch all corners. Stamp a wedding cake image on it in green
ink. Add a rhinestone to the cake top if desired. Place the rectangle toward the right side of the card and adhere
with a foam adhesive.
5. Stamp do in green ink on a 1" ivory circle. Mount it on a 1" tan scalloped circle. Adhere it overlapping the
cake rectangle as shown.
Created by Fiskars Corporation
back to top