SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- White rocks
- Cylindrical vase
- 1-1/2" thick cream ribbon
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue
1. Place 2" of white rocks inside the vase. Add a small bit of moss onto the rocks to even out the top and allow a smooth surface for the candle to rest on. Place the vase inside the bird cage.
2. Place moss around the vase covering the bottom of the bird cage.
3. Add flowers and foliage around the vase, use a dab of hot glue to secure in place.
4. Place a candle, coordinating in color, inside the vase. Close the lid of the cage.
5. Tie a piece of ribbon around the top of the case, secure with a knot and finish with a bow. Leave the ends long for a more elegant feel or trim them up closer to the bow.
**Depending on the size of the candle, cage and type of venue, consider using a battery operated candle for safety.