Wedding Congratulations Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Craft Essentials Textured solid cards
- Jolee's boutique "Bride" stickers
- Heidi Grace items:
- Glitter flowers
- Printed ribbon
- Brown & ivory cardstock
- Tan patterned paper
- Adhesive dots
- Cut rectangle of brown cardstock slightly smaller than card size; adhere to card.
- Layer ivory cardstock and a strip of tan patterned paper; adhere together. Trim this slightly smaller than brown cardstock. Wrap ribbon over the seam between the two papers and attach to the back. Adhere to card.
- Attach top flower and brad with adhesive dots. Adhere dress and remaining flowers using adhesive dots.
- Separate rings from the "Congratulations" sticker. Adhere "Congratulations" to the top of the card and attach the rings lower on the card using adhesive dots.