SUPPLIES & TOOLS: (makes 24)
• 24 – 5”x7” blank cards and envelopes
• 24 – 4” paper doilies
• 24 – 6” paper doilies
• 24 – sheets of printed paper
• Scalloped circle punch: extra large
• Corner punch
• Felt tip black pen
• Paper trimmer
• Papercrafting adhesive
• Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies (optional)
1. Open envelope; place on back of printed paper and trace.
2. Cut out traced shape, trim ½” off each of the top “pointed” sides to create the envelope flap.
3. Adhere printed paper inside envelope.
4. Address front of envelope with script and printed hand writing.
5. Punch scalloped circles from printed paper.
6. Write return address on scalloped circles.
7. Seal envelopes with scalloped circles.
INVITATION & RESPONSE CARD:
1. Cut cards in half.
2. Cut one half into a 4”x6” postcard.
3. Punch corners with corner punch.
4. Plan out the invitation by lightly drawing guide lines with pencil and ruler on the 5”x7” card on both sides.
5. Use script and print hand writing to create invitation.
6. Plan out and create postcard response card in the same manner.
7. Allow ink to dry completely before erasing pencil lines.
8. Fold one large and one small doily in half.
9. Punch a scalloped circle from printed paper. Fold in half.
10. Place large doily over top of invitation, secure with glue (or stitch in place).
11. Place small doily and punched scalloped circle over top of response card, secure with glue (or stitch in place).
Items in This Collection