1. Trim 1 white cardstock to 11-5/8"x11-5/8".
2. Stamp the scrolled medallion in a row top to bottom on one side of the cardstock. Pour one of the embossing powders all over the ink.
3. Tap off excess and return it to the jar.
4. Heat with the embossing heat tool to set.
5. Repeat stamping and embossing with each color except the aged silver.
6. Glue embossed cardstock to 12"x12" black cardstock.
7. Cut white cardstock to 5".
8. Take the top off the VersaMark™ ink refill and pour it into a plastic container.
9. Dip just the tips of the paint brush in the ink and lightly brush ink onto the white cardstock diagonally.
10. Pour black embossing powder on one corner approximately ¼ of the cardstock in the same direction as the brush strokes holding the cardstock so that the powder falls away from the other part of the ink.
11. Repeat with Silver tinsel, Marcasite and Sterling Silver until the whole panel is covered.
12. Heat to set.
13. Trim off edges so the panel is 4" wide.
14. Glue panel to 4-1/4"x12" silver cardstock.
15. Tie a ribbon in a knot around panel.
16. Glue it to the left side of the page.
17. Glue photographs to silver cardstock cut 1/4" larger than the photographs.
18. Glue them to the page.