Wedding Shadow Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Black shadow box frame, 12"x12"
- Red grosgrain ribbon
- 12"x12" Papers -- black script, patterned vellum, 2 coordinating patterned papers
- Wedding photos, invitation & memorabilia -- jewelry, tulle, rose petals, etc.
- Paper trimmer
- Zots adhesive dots, medium
- Double-sided tape
- Vellum tape
- Disassemble shadow box. Remove inner mat. Using double-sided tape, adhere grosgrain ribbon to the mat as shown. Place mat back into the shadow box.
- Cover the cardboard backing of the shadow box with black script paper and overlay with patterned vellum. Trim edges.
- Adhere invitation to background, at an angle. Mount photos on 2 layers of coordinating paper. Adhere the large bride and groom photo over the invitation and the flowers photo near the bottom right corner.
- Drape the tulle and embellishment across the composition and adhere with Zots.
- Attach some rose petals near the edges of the composition with medium Zots. Slip the bottom edge of the composition into the shadowbox. Drop in remaining rose petals to fall loosely. Close back.