SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 6" grapevine wreath
- 1 box moss rocks
- 10" Lily of the Valley bouquet
- 1 bag larger-sized river rocks
- 1 bag smaller-sized river rocks
- 1 pkg reindeer moss
- Glue gun/glue sticks
- Scrap leaves
- Sharp knife
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo often for placement of items.
1. Squeeze two moss rocks into center of wreath. Lift part of the vine and push in a flatter rock.
2. Use hot glue between rocks to secure together. Glue river rocks where desired. Allow to dry, then turn over and add more glue to bottom to reinforce. Glue scrap leaves to bottom to hide mechanics and to protect table from scratches.
3. Poke slits into moss rocks. Glue Lily of the Valley bouquet into slits.
4. To personalize, write sayings on rocks.
5. Add moss to hide any exposed glue.