SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Large tag wood stamp
- Bride & Groom wood stamp
- 3 Shades of teal and black cardstock
- Zip Dry paper glue
- VersaFine Onyx Black ink pad
- 1/4" hole punch
- Scrapbook adhesive squares
- Teal and black ribbon
- 1-1/8" and 1-1/4" circle punches or a circle cutter
1. Stamp Large Tag on all three shades of teal cardstock with black ink.
2. The darkest tag will be the base.
3. Tear about 1/3 off the bottom of the middle shade.
4. Glue to the darkest shade.
5. Tear 2/3 off the lightest shade.
6. Glue to the top of the other 2.
7. Punch a hole where the inside circle is on the tag.
8. Cut 10" of each ribbon.
9. Holding the ribbons together fold them in half.
10. Put the folded end through the hole in the tag.
11. Put the other end through that loop and gently pull.
12. Stamp the bride and groom on the lightest shade of teal with black ink.
13. Punch them out with 1-1/8" punch.
14. Punch out a 1-1/4" black circle.
15. Glue the teal circle on top of the black one.
16. Adhere to the bottom right of the tag with adhesive squares.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products