SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Stampendous items:
- Happy Couple stamp
- Sending Wishes stamp
- Pastel Pizzazz glitter combo kit
- Black ink pad
- Cardstock: pink, black, white
- EK Success® 2-way glue pen
- Colored pencils
1. Fold the ends of an 8-1/2"x5-1/2" panel of black cardstock to the middle and crease on both sides.
2. Adhere a 2"x5-3/8" panel of pink cardstock to each side of card front.
3. Cut a 1-3/4"x5-1/8" panel of white cardstock for each side.
4. Stamp greeting at bottom of one white panel then adhere both white panels to the pink panels.
5. Stamp Happy Couple in black on a 2-1/2"x3" panel of white cardstock. Using colored pencils, color stamped image as desired.
6. Layer stamped panel on a 2-3/4"x3-1/4" panel of pink cardstock then on a 2-7/8"x3-3/8" panel of black cardstock.
7. Using glue pen, apply thin layers of glue to bride’s dress and bouquet where desired. Sprinkle glitter from Pastel Pizzazz combo kit onto glue.
8. Adhere happy couple panel only to the left side of card front.