1. Use large flat brush to basecoat pallet with 2 coats of Romance. Dry thoroughly.
2. Use rotary cutter, ruler & mat to cut two 7-1/2"x10" pcs. of sail fabric. Cut pcs. again on the diagonal to make sail shape.
3. Fold under 1/4" on the 3 edges of each sail. Iron folds. Sew around edges with a straight stitch.
4. Cut 2-1/2"x3-1/2" flag.
5. Fold under 1/4" on 3 straight sides. Iron folds. Cut angle out with scissors.
6. Sew around folded edges and angle with a straight stitch.
7. Build boat and mast with twigs. Snip twigs to fit. Adhere with white glue.
8. Glue fabric sails, flag and starfish.
9. Use chalk to write words on bottom slat of pallet.
10. Paint or stencil words in Warm White with medium round brush.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>