1. Use large flat brush to basecoat pallet with 2 coats of Romance. Dry thoroughly.
2. Use rotary cutter, ruler & mat to cut two 7-1/2"x10" pcs. of sail fabric. Cut pcs. again on the diagonal to make sail shape.
3. Fold under 1/4" on the 3 edges of each sail. Iron folds. Sew around edges with a straight stitch.
4. Cut 2-1/2"x3-1/2" flag.
5. Fold under 1/4" on 3 straight sides. Iron folds. Cut angle out with scissors.
6. Sew around folded edges and angle with a straight stitch.
7. Build boat and mast with twigs. Snip twigs to fit. Adhere with white glue.
8. Glue fabric sails, flag and starfish.
9. Use chalk to write words on bottom slat of pallet.
10. Paint or stencil words in Warm White with medium round brush.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.