Welcome Spring Letters
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Resin letters: SPRING
- Blue acrylic paint
- Summer Stripes patterned paper
- Happy Trails chipboard letters
- BW Playful Butterflies stickers
- Ribbon: blue with green stitch
- Gerbera daisy
- Glue stick
- Craft knife
- Self-healing mat
- Fine grit sandpaper
- Paint the edges & backs of letters. Allow to dry between each coat. Apply as many coats as necessary for good coverage.
- Trace the letters on the back of the striped papers. Alternate paper direction with every other letter & add 1/2" all around. Check the orientation of both the letters and paper before cutting.
- Cut paper; apply glue to the back of the paper & attach to front of letter. Press paper down firmly, especially on the edges, until the outline of the letter is visible through the paper. Set aside to dry completely.
- Place letters face down on the self-healing mat. Trim off excess paper with the craft knife.
- Sand the edges of the paper to remove rough edges & add interest to the letter edges.
- Embellish letters with gerbera daisy, ribbon, chipboard letters & butterfly stickers.