Welcome to Our Table Centerpiece
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- One 6" tall container
- 1 pkg floral sticky clay
- 1 Styrofoam brand foam block
- 2 battery-operated welcome lamps
- 1 bolt ribbon, gold
- 1 bolt Offray ribbon, gold/cream
- Serrated knife
- Wire cutters
- Glue gun & dual-temp glue sticks
- Two 30" long-needle pine sprays with pine cones
- 1 magnolia foliage stem
- 2 peacocks, red
- 5 pine branches, assorted
- Branch buds, cream/gold
- Grapevine scrap
Refer to PDF/photo for placement.
- Cut foam block to fit bottom of container. Foam should extend 1/2" above the rim of the container. Cover the bottom of the block with floral sticky clay; push down firmly. Do not discard leftover foam block pieces.
- To raise one welcome lamp slightly higher than the other, use hot glue & sticky clay to adhere a small piece of leftover foam slightly off-center to serve as a base. Use hot glue & sticky clay to adhere welcome lamps in place.
- Trim long stems from pine branches.
- Beginning with largest, hot glue branches in lowest position into the foam above the rim. Continue using longer branches on sides & shorter ones in front & back.
- Add grapevine scraps to make halo around lamps, hot glue in place.
- Hot glue peacocks to arrangement.
- Cut cream/gold buds, insert & hot glue in place.
- Make loops of ribbon with tails; secure with a twist of wire & insert into the arrangement.
- Cut magnolia foliage from stem and hot glue in place.