What a Gem! Bracelets
- Gem-Tac glue
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo. Read instructions on Gem-Tac package before beginning. WS = Wrong side(s)
1. Arrange 5 to 7 gems in a row.
2. Align a duplicate row of gems under the first.
3. Cut an 18" length of ribbon.
4. Align & place the top row of gems WS up, with 1/8" to 1/4" space between each one.
5. Add a small dab of glue in the center of each gem. Center & adhere the ribbon across the gems; allow equal ribbon length to extend from each end of the gems. These lengths will be the bracelet ties.
6. Apply a small dab of glue to the back of each gem, above & below the ribbon.
7. Adhere the duplicate gem, back to back with the original gem. Secure gems to the ribbon.
8. Allow glue to dry before wearing the bracelet.