What-a-Vacation! Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fastenater Decorative staples
- Jolee's Boutique dimensional stickers, New York Stickers
- ZIG Memory System Writer, black
- Chalks in various colors
- Cardstock: black, white, red
- Fastenater stapler tool and staples
- Cutterpede straight paper trimmer
- Computer font
- Double mat each photo with white and red cardstock. To double mat, cut white cardstock 1/4" larger than the photo and the red 1/4" larger than the white cardstock. Adhere photo on top, the white mat then red.
- With black marker, write a description of each photo on a strip of white cardstock. Attach strips to the bottom of the photos using Fastenater Staple Bars. Adhere photos to black foundation page.
- Create journaling block on the computer, leaving room between the statements. Print on white cardstock and mat on red cardstock. With black marker, draw a thin border around the square and use red and black chalks to soften the edge. Adhere dimensional stickers as shown.
- Adhere journaling block to the upper left hand side of the foundation page.