What To Know When Sewing Ric Rac and Pom Pom Trims
Pom Pom Must-Knows:
- Use a zipper foot to sew on pom pom trim with ease.
- If the project has corners, always start with trim in the corner.
- Be sure to flip fabric over from time to time to ensure the poms are evenly placed.
Ric Rac Trim Must-Knows:
- Sew a baste stitch in the location you will attach the ric rac. This will provide a straight guide line.
- Baste your trim down aiming to stitch on top of the line you marked.
- Use the baste stitch as a guide on reverse side to sew two pieces of fabric together and ensure that the ric rac shows as desired.