Where the Wild Things are Wall Hangings
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Assorted embroidery hoops
- 1/2 yd 45" fabric
- 1/2 yd Warm & Natural® batting
- Fabri-Tac® adhesive
- Needle-nose pliers
- Pencil, ruler
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Use needle-nose pliers to remove metal closure from hoop. Glue inner and outer hoop together.
2. Lay hoop on back of Warm & Natural® batting. Trace the hoop. Mark additional 3/4" around the drawn circle. Cut out larger circle. Center and position hoop on circle. Stretch & glue Warm & Natural® batting tightly to hoop.
3. Lay batting-covered hoop on wrong side of fabric. Trace with pencil. Mark additional 1" around drawn circle. Cut out larger fabric circle. Center and position batting-covered hoop on fabric circle. Stretch and glue fabric tightly to hoop. Repeat with remaining hoop.