Where To Next
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Old sheets or drop cloth
- Painter’s tape
- Latex topcoat: white & color of choice
- 1 Can Rust-Oleum® Magnetic Primer
- Large map
1. Cover nearby items with drop cloths to protect them from paint splatters.
2. Using painter’s tape, mask off desired area to create the map on the wall.
3. Using a foam roller apply Magnetic Primer to the wall. Apply the primer with a consistent up-and-down motion. One can of Magnetic Primer will cover 16 square feet.
4. After 4 hours, apply the latex topcoat of choice.
5. When topcoat is completely dry, use a pencil to lightly trace map. Use additional topcoat color to paint outline of map over pencil line.