1. Cover nearby items with drop cloths to protect them from paint splatters.
2. Using painter’s tape, mask off desired area to create the map on the wall.
3. Using a foam roller apply Magnetic Primer to the wall. Apply the primer with a consistent up-and-down motion. One can of Magnetic Primer will cover 16 square feet.
4. After 4 hours, apply the latex topcoat of choice.
5. When topcoat is completely dry, use a pencil to lightly trace map. Use additional topcoat color to paint outline of map over pencil line.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >