1. Remove glass from frames. Lightly sand surface of frames.
2. Mask off area of frame to be painted orange, as indicated in photo. (Note: frame could be painted all black and an orange mat could be cut from cardstock if frame doesn’t allow for painting two areas)
3. Spray-paint frames with Krylon® Gloss Paint in Black, according to manufacturer’s instructions; allow to dry completely.
4. Mask black area of frame and spray the inside rim with orange.
5. Cut decorative paper to fit frames; adhere to frame inserts and place in frames.
6. Using a serrated edge knife, carefully cut the craft pumpkin in half vertically from the stem down.
7. Paint pumpkin halves with Krylon® Gloss Paint in Pumpkin; allow to dry completely.
8. Cut strips or dots from masking tape and apply to areas of pumpkin to remain orange. Spray pumpkins with Krylon® Gloss Paint in either Plum or Ivy; allow to dry completely. Do not remove dot/stripe masks.
9. Cut additional stripes and dots from masking tape; apply to areas that need to remain the second color that was sprayed. Spray with Krylon® Gloss Paint in the third paint color; allow to dry completely. Remove all dot/stripe masks.
10. Using a permanent marker, outline strips and dots. Add other details as desired.
11. Cut hang tags into narrow 3” shape with a “forked tongue” at end. Ink edges of tag with Chalk Ink. Write the words, Eek! and Boo! on tags with permanent marker. Tie ribbon through hole in hang tag. Adhere to stem of pumpkins.
12. Hot glue pumpkin halves to center of decorative paper inside of the frames.