1. Insert Cricut Explore™ Scoring Stylus into accessory clamp A.
2. Go to cricut.com/design. Sort the project list by “Parties & Events”? and click on project.
3. In Cricut Design Space™, cut images from cardstock and vinyl.
4. Weed the excess vinyl from the snowflake images. Use transfer tape to apply the snowflakes to the blue pieces.
5. Adhere the red, green and gray ornaments to the coordinating backing pieces.
6. Fold all of the ornaments on the score lines.
7. Layer and adhere the ornament pieces to create spheres.
8. Use hot glue to adhere a loop of string to the top of each ornament.
9. Adhere a piece of silver glitter tape around the top of the red, green and gray ornaments.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.