For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Cover work surface with cellophane wrap.
2. Pour Aleene’s® Turbo Tacky Glue® into disposable bowl and add a little water to thin glue, but not so much to make it too watery.
3. Inflate balloon to desired size.
4. Wrap yarn around hand lightly approximately 150 times and cut from skein. Submerge yarn piece in glue mixture completely. Pull out of bowl and squeeze off excess, making sure all yarn is saturated.
5. Press one end of yarn with finger against balloon and begin to wrap yarn around balloon. Wrap around several times, crossing over beginning of yarn before releasing end. Continue turning balloon and crisscrossing yarn until you have desired coverage. The more crossovers, the more stable your end product will be. When you get to the end, tuck your yarn up under another piece. Add a little extra glue mixture to the heavy crisscross sections to help them solidly connect to one another.
6. Set aside and let dry overnight.
7. When yarn is fully dried, pop balloon and peel away from yarn. Cleanup is a snap—just roll up your cellophane.