White Birdhouse with Birds
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Apple Barrel® Acrylic Paint - White, Leaf Green, Red Apple, Pumpkin Orange, Melted Chocolate, Aquamarine
- Plaid® Foam Spouncer Tops
- Plaid® Fine Tip Tops
- Large bird house
- Fence style
- 3/4" flat brush
1. Basecoat the birdhouse with White. Allow to dry. Paint the roof and the base with Leaf Green. Allow to dry. Paint the perch Aquamarine.
2. Make dots with the Foam Spouncer Tip in Red Apple, Pumpkin Orange and Aquamarine. Refer to photo for placement.
3. Make the Melted Chocolate swirls using the Fine Tip Tops. Allow to dry.
4. Add the eyes, wings and tail feathers to birds with tip top in Melted Chocolate. Add the loops to roof as well using the tip top.
5. Add swirls to the fence in Leaf Green. Allow to dry.
6. Add dots in Aquamarine, Pumpkin Orange and Red Apple as shown in photo.
7. Paint White dots on the front of roof and around the sides of the base.
8. Paint Leaf Green dots around the opening.