White Chocolate Valentine’s Day Treat Cups
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® White Candy® Melts
- Wilton® Candy Melts® Melting Pot
- Wilton® Candy Melts® Square Cup Cavity
- Wilton® Valentine’s Sprinkles
- Melt Candy Melts®. Be sure to follow package instructions.
- Make sure candy cavities are very clean. Spray them with a little cake release spray just to be sure the candy lifts off a little bit easier.
- Pour two heaping spoonfuls of chocolate into the cavity. Add chocolate to the other 5 cavities, and then press together.
- Refrigerate for an hour to set.
- Carefully remove cups from the tray by sliding a thin knife along the sides. They should pop out after running a knife along a side or two. Don’t pull hard- they may shatter.
- With an offset spatula, knife or the back of a spoon, rub a thin layer of melted chocolate onto the sides of the cups. This layer should be very thin. Think of it as a little glue to hold sprinkles. Too much, and it will get goopy and drip off the cups.
- Hold the cup by pressing against the inside of it, and dip into a bowl full of sprinkles. Make sure the sprinkles go all over your melted chocolate on the outside of the cup!
- Allow to set for about 30 minutes in a cool place, or 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Add fruit, whipped cream, mousse or another treat into cup and serve.
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_05728100a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only