White Frames with Fabric
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Various size frames
- White spray paint
- Coordinating fabrics
- Staple gun (Optional: for frames with no backing board)
- Remove glass and backing board from frames.
- Spray paint frames white. Allow to dry.
- Use sand paper to create texture on frames.
- Cut fabric to fit in frames.
- Glue fabric to backing board. Allow to dry. Staple to back side of frame if there is no backing board.
- Put frame back together, with or without glass.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd2211
Available for U.S. Shipping Only