White Frames with Fabric
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Various size frames
- White spray paint
- Coordinating fabrics
- Staple gun (Optional: for frames with no backing board)
- Remove glass and backing board from frames.
- Spray paint frames white. Allow to dry.
- Use sand paper to create texture on frames.
- Cut fabric to fit in frames.
- Glue fabric to backing board. Allow to dry. Staple to back side of frame if there is no backing board.
- Put frame back together, with or without glass.
White Frames with Fabric is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by steph from works great to creat a dry erase board for office etc.
Date published: 2016-04-13
Items in This Collection
Item # prd2211
Available for U.S. Shipping Only