SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Simplicity® white sequin stretch headband
- 1 yd Simplicity® light pink 1" tricot stretch fringe trim
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Korker hair clip, white
1. Pre-heat hot glue gun.
2. Turn headband inside out.
3. Put a line of hot glue on one outer edge of inside of headband. Press back edge of fringe onto hot glue line, with fringe ends facing outside of headband. Attach fringe trim to entire circumference of headband outer edge. Cut trim once ends meet.
4. Repeat Step 3, gluing fringe to opposite edge of headband.