Refer to photo.
1. Clean vase thoroughly. Apply a light coat of primer.
2. Separate petals from flower heads. Trim berries.
3. Spray primer on both sides of fern fronds, flower petals and berries.
4. Apply a light coat of Mod Podge® to the container.
5. Apply Mod Podge® to both sides of fern fronds. Position on container. Repeat with flower petals. Use two sizes; place larger flowers on the bottom.
6. Apply Mod Podge® to berries. Add berries to container, hiding stems under petals or fern fronds. Allow to dry. Apply a second coat of Mod Podge® to container and floral components. Allow to dry.
7. Lightly spray entire container with gloss paint. Apply several coats; allow paint to dry between applications.
8. Add rhinestones.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.