Why I Love My Grandma Book
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 8 sheets DCWV 4"x4" Match Makers Brights adhesive mat stack
- Six 2" lengths of 5/8" ribbon, red
- Four 6-1/2" lengths of 1/8" ribbon, yellow
- Tacky glue stick
- 1 sheet Creative Imaginations epoxy alphas
- Papercrafting embellishments
- Sharpie marker, thin black
- Following illustration, glue 2" lengths of ribbon on 4 cardstock squares to create hinges.
- Glue 6-1/2" lengths of ribbon onto first and fourth squares.
- Glue other four cardstock squares to the squares from step one, encasing the ribbon between layers.
- Press with heavy books until glue sets.
- Use embellishments, alphas and marker to decorate the pages and complete the story.
- Fold accordion style; tie end ribbons to hold closed.