1. Trim kraft/black number with red heart paper to 11-1/2" x 11-1/2". Trim paper vertically so that the cut is 1" to the left of the single red heart. Adhere to the dark brown sheet of paper so it is 1/2" from the left and right edge, top and bottom. Adhere the other piece flush to the first to complete the 11-1/2" x 11-1/2" block.
2. Draw a dashed line with a white opaque pen around outside perimeter of the number paper.
3. Trim a 4-1/4" x 9" strip of tan polka dot paper. Adhere vertically 1½" from the top and 2½" from the left side of the paper.
4. Trim a 4" x 9" strip of the white notebook paper. Adhere flush with the left edge of the tan polka dot strip.
5. Trim a 2-1/2" x 9-1/2" strip of red polka dot paper. Adhere vertically 5" from the left edge and centered top to bottom.
6. Trim a 1-1/4" x 11" strip of the light blue domino paper. Adhere vertically so it is centered over the red polka dot paper.
7. Trim a 3/4" x 11" strip of red paper. Trim the edges into an angle and adhere vertically so it is centered over the blue domino paper.
8. Draw a dashed line along the right edge of the red strip with a white opaque pen.
9. Trim a 1/4" x 9-1/2" strip of brown striped paper. Trim the ends into an angle and adhere flush on the left edge of the tan polka dot strip.
10. Trim the tan ticket strip and “things are looking up" strip from the Snippets pack. Punch a hole into the top of the tan ticket strip, thread black twine through and adhere along the left edge of the tan polka dot strip 3-3/4" from the top of the page. Layer the “things are looking up" piece over the ticket strip.
11. Trim the left edge of your photo with decorative scissors. Adhere 4" from the top and 3-1/4" from the left edge.
12. Adhere the “love" glazed brad on the bottom left corner of your photo.
13. Using a black pen, add journaling to the white notebook strip leaving room to add the number brads on the sides.
14. Punch a heart from the red paper and tuck under the number “5" brad.
15. Trim a 4" strip of the notebook edge sticker. Adhere along the bottom of the white notebook strip.
16. Adhere the “star twist" spool top sticker to bottom of red strip using dimensional adhesive.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>