1. Working with the back of the Burlap Panel, ink edges with Distress Ink using an Ink Blending Tool.
2. Cut Collage Paper 4"x67?8" to fit inside back of the Burlap Panel.
3. Ink the edges with Distress Ink on an Ink Blending Tool. Adhere to the Burlap Panel with Glossy Accents.
4. Position Clipboard Clip on Burlap Panel, mark & drill holes through panel.
5. Attach Clipboard Clip to Burlap Panel using wire.
6. Choose a Found Relative, add Remnant Rubs & slip under Clipboard Clip.
7. Collage background by adhering several Ephemera pieces with foam tape.
8. Color Corked Vials with a few drops of Alcohol Ink inside vials. Allow to dry before corking.
9. Decorate Corked Vials using Vial Labels & Remnant Rubs. Adhere in place.
10. Add “WICKED” using Alpha Chips. Adhere with foam tape.
11. Apply a thin layer of Glossy Accents to the 31, cover with Distress Glitter. Adhere to panel when dry.
12. Paint metal embellishments with Distress Paint. Wipe off excess to reveal raised areas.
13. Embellish Burlap Panel with Clock Keys, Swivel Clasp, Crossbones, Monocles, Number Brads, Remnant Rubs, Box Corners & more.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.