Wicked Fun Skeleton
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin ® Multi Glitter Rounds (4 pk)
- Cousin ® Multi Rounds w/ Rhinestones (1 pk)
- Bead reamer
- Foam boards
- Black ribbon
- Foam letters
- Small stick
1. Using the bead reamer, puncture two sets of holes near the top center of the foam board, each set of holes should be approximately 2” apart.
2. Cut a 2” length of wire and bring the ends through a set of holes. Repeat for the second set of holes.
3. Cut a 6” length of ribbon. Turn the foam board over and lay the ribbon into a curve for hanging. Bring the sets of wires through the ribbon and twist them shut. Apply glue and allow it to dry thoroughly.
4. Lay out the bead design onto the foam board, referring to photo for placement, leaving room for text.
5. Once the text is decided, cut a small rectangle from an extra foam board and glue on the foam letters.
6. Glue the foam rectangle with letters onto the foam board and then glue on the bead pattern.