Wide Flower Headband
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Knit fabric
- Handle needle
- Measuring tape
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Cut 2 knit fabric strips, 6"-7" wide and 12"-14" long. (The length should be determined by measuring the circumference of head.)
2. Fold the knit fabric in half and stitch along the side leaving the ends open.
3. Turn the fabric inside out and fold together stitching along the width. The seam should be exposed when finished.
4. Layer the 2 strips on top of each other and stitch.
5. Once stitched together, twist the strips together, leave a 2-1/2" space at the end of the strips to layer the strips on top of each other and stitch.
6. Stitch the ends of the strips together. This will create a circle shape.