SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Knit fabric
- Handle needle
- Measuring tape
1. Cut the knit fabric, 6"-7" wide, and 12"-14" long. (The length should be determined by measuring the circumference of head.)
2. Fold the knit fabric in half and stitch along the side leaving the ends open.
3. Turn the fabric inside out and fold together stitching along the width. The seam should be exposed when finished.
4. Turn the exposed seam inward, having the ends of the width meet, and the unfinished seam tucked inside.
5. Tack the ends together. This will create a box pleat look at the front of the headband.