Wild at Heart T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Slick 3-D Fashion Paint: Lectric Lime, Poppin Purple, Metallic Pink
- Fashion Form
- Orange T-shirt
- White or grey chalk pencil
Read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Insert Tulip Fashion Form between layers of T-shirt.
- Using chalk pencil, lightly draw hearts onto T-shirt. Freehand zebra stripes inside each heart. Draw hearts beginning at the top of the shirt with each heart overlapping slightly. The first heart should be largest. Each additional heart is slightly smaller than the proceeding one.
- Draw a few stripes along the right sleeve.
- Squeeze Lectric Lime paint along outline of top heart, following the chalk marks. Draw paint over outline of stripes and create lines within stripes.
- Follow outline of center heart with Poppin' Purple paint. Outline and fill in stripes.
- Repeat with third heart using Metallic Pink paint.
- Outline and fill in stripes on sleeve with the Poppin' Purple paint. Allow to dry.
- Remove Fashion Form from T-shirt.