1. Wash tennis shoes with laundry soap, either in the washing machine or by hand. Leave damp.
2. Cover work surface with plastic table cover. Mix dyes with water according to package instructions. Pour into plastic containers.
3. While shoes are still damp, dip shoes in dye color as desired.
4. Use a paper towel to wipe off excess dye around rubber soles to prevent dye from running down shoes.
5. Repeat for other end of shoes with second different dye color.
6. If dye is too light, use a paintbrush and paint another layer of dye on top. If dye is blotchy, use a paintbrush to lightly brush water over entire shoe. Allow to set 6-8 hours.
7. Rinse shoes to remove excess dye. Wash shoes in washing machine. Allow to dry.
8. Tape off the shoe to isolate the toe area for crafting surface.
9. Spray the tip of the shoe with Sapphire Glitter fabric spray paint as desired
10. Allow to dry.
11. Place your crystals, covering the toe of the shoe in varied patterns, Start at the tip of the toe with silver crystals, fade into light blue crystals, and finally to dark blue crystals. Iron the crystals to set them.