SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™:
Silver Fine Jewel
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™ Bond
- Tulip® Fashion Form
- 2 Jerzees® T-shirts: 1 white, 1 black
- Aluminum foil
- Craft knife or scissors
- Scratch paper
- Gray chalk pencil
DIRECTIONS: For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Wash and dry T-shirts to remove sizing; do not use fabric softener.
2. Use a chalk pencil to draw a large heart on front of black T-shirt.
3. With scissors or a craft knife, cut out abstract-shaped holes to resemble cheetah print. Refer to photo. Be careful not to cut through backside of T-shirt.
4. Place white T-shirt inside black T-shirt and use gray chalk pencil to mark the outside perimeter of heart through the holes in the black shirt onto the white shirt. Remove white shirt from inside of black shirt.
5. Place Fashion Form in between layers of white shirt. Squeeze a puddle of Glitter Bond onto foil. Using sponge included in package, dab flat end of sponge into adhesive then dab onto random areas within heart. Immediately sprinkle one color of glitter into all patches of glue. Shake off excess glitter onto a sheet of scratch paper and pour back into container for reuse.
6. Repeat step to apply remaining colors of glitter within heart, working with one color of glitter at a time. Let dry completely.
7. Place white shirt with glitter heart inside black shirt so glitter shows through cheetah print holes. Refer to photo.