Wild Nights Animal Print Clutch
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4-oz. Fashion Glitter®: Silver
- Fashion Glitter® Bond
- Aleene’s® Repositionable Tacky Spray™ adhesive
- Envelope-style clutch purse
- Craft paper
- Craft knife
- Cutting mat
1. Create a cheetah animal print stencil by drawing irregular spots on a large sheet of craft paper. Use a craft knife to cut out pattern over a cutting mat.
2. Apply a light coat of Repositionable Tacky Spray™ adhesive to the back of the stencil. Position stencil on purse front and press into place.
3. Use sponge to apply Glitter Bond to open areas of stencil.
4. Apply silver glitter over the stencil.
5. Shake off excess glitter; allow to dry.
6. Remove stencil from purse front.