Wildflower Adirondack Chair
- Delta Ceramcoat® Paint,1 bottle each:
Laguna Blue, Leaf Green, Apple Green, Deep Sea Coral, Lisa Pink, Opaque Yellow, Passion, Magnolia White, Black
2 bottles Blue Heaven
- Paintbrushes: Assortment, 1 1/2" flat
- Plastic plates, paper towels, water dish
- Flower & circle shapes to trace
DIRECTIONS: Refer to the photo. Allow paint to dry between applications.
1. Basecoat seat slats Apple Green. Paint remaining portion of chair Blue Heaven. Apply as many coats as necessary for good coverage.
2. Draw or punch flower shapes and circles on cardstock to use as templates; cut out. Imprint shapes on the painted wood, with a stylus and fill in with paint. Paint the center of each flower Black. Paint stems and leaves Leaf Green and Apple Green. Some stems are a line of brush-end dots.
3. Use the handle end of a brush to paint dots on the flower center, petals or around center.