Wildly Charming Jewelry
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 Jewelry Fundamentals Acrylic Beads Card - Checks
- 3 Advantus/Sulyn 7 in. Large Round Faceted Glass Beads Strand – Onyx 1 Jewelry Fundamentals 12” Mini Crystalline Black Beads Strand
- 2 Jewelry Fundamentals 18”Chain Necklace Kit – Silver Finish
- 1 Jewelry Fundamentals Earring Assortment Pack
- Pliers (Roundnose & Needlenose)
- Make a total of 48 wire wrapped loop charms: 24 using the Mini Crystalline and Large Round Faceted Beads, 24 using the Mini Crystalline and Acrylic Beads.
- Starting at one of the larger links nearest the center of necklace, start attaching charms to the necklace using split rings from the Chain Necklace Kit.
- Attach 4 charms to each large link on the necklace for approximately 12 links.
- Remove clasps to shorten chain by 1” on each side. (May shorten more if desired.)
- Reattach the lobster clasp and jump ring.
- For each earring separate 3 segments of links from chain necklace as follows: 1-link section, 2-link section, and a 3-link section.
- Attach jump ring to chain sections and attach to earwire.
- Make 2 wire wrapped loop charms using Large Round Faceted and Mini Crystalline Beads.
- Make 1 wire wrapped loop charm using the Acrylic and Mini Crystalline Beads.
- Attach the 2 charms with the Large Round Faceted Beads to the 1-link and the 3-link sections of chain.
- Attach the remaining charm to the section of chain with 2 links.